Work with us to inform, connect and empower our clients.
People are at the heart of LBR. Our clients value our products and services because of the strengths and contributions of the colleagues we attract, develop and retain.
A typical day at LBR is interesting, challenging and varied. If you’re keen to collaborate, learn, grow and bring new ideas to the table, while having lots of fun, you will fit right in. We are proud of the LBR team. We work with fun and sociable people to make products the market loves. From a catch-up over coffee in London, to a quarterly business review across our global offices, we thrive on bringing people together to share ideas and celebrate success.
Your Career at LBR
As a global company with a wide range of products and brands, there are plenty of opportunities to progress outside of management to further your career here at LBR. But if management is for you, we offer training and development, whether you’re an aspiring, new or experienced manager, to give you everything you need to support and develop your teams.
Whatever your career path is, we are proud to offer:
- A clear career framework where you can identify your next step and how to get there
- A mentoring scheme giving you the opportunity to connect and learn from our senior leaders
- A quarterly STAR awards recognition scheme
- Divisional rewards and incentives
Your Development at LBR
At LBR the continued development of those who work with us is key to our Learn Build Reach programme. We are committed to investing in those who work with us to ensure they thrive and reach their career goals. To support this, we encourage all those who work with us to take an hour out each week to focus on their personal and professional development so they can Learn new skills, Build on their business knowledge and Reach their potential.
We offer a range of tailormade training programmes to ensure that our teams have the support and skills they need to succeed, be this a one-off skills-based workshop, management development training or a professional qualification.
In addition, we regularly hold relaxed ‘Lunch & Learn’ knowledge sharing sessions across the company and we all have access to a variety of courses through an e-learning platform.
Diversity & Inclusion
Our culture is one of the best things about working at LBR, and we are committed to making our organisation an inclusive, respectful & engaging place to work. Our culture is shaped by our core values that promote equality, agility & respect in everything we do.
To achieve this mission, our commitments are to:
- Attract diverse talent to our business, targeting underrepresented groups in areas where we recognise we have a lack of diversity.
- Ensure our assessment processes are free from bias and we hire people based on merit.
- Maintain our inclusive and collaborative culture where people feel comfortable to be their authentic self and everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their full potential.
We will continue to roll out regular Manager Training focussed on:
Inclusion at Work
Build our library of resources for both employees and managers.
Promote & Celebrate:
Quarterly updates at each of our divisional All Hands by our D&I Steering Committee on activity, progress and any upcoming events.
Champion & celebrate our career progression and development opportunities using our robust internal framework.
Share monthly EAN newsletters & events.
Embed our inclusive hiring practices including having diverse interview shortlists & panels and using interview scorecards to ensure a fair interview process for all.
Regular D&I data and survey results shared to the business to ensure we’re making progress against our goals and identify any areas which may require further focus.
Continue to regularly review and build out our people policies to reflect our inclusive working environment.
- Quick to act – getting things started without delay
- Option oriented – looking for and suggesting alternative ways of doing things where needed
- Flexible – acting in the manner appropriate for the moment
- Open to change – considering other perspectives, ideas and options
- Inclusive – bringing people together to reach our goals
- Sociable – socialising ideas, thoughts and actions
- Ambitious – being determined to succeed for the good of the client, the company and the team
- Analytical – dissecting the facts to reach the right outcome
- Persistent – maintaining high standards despite obstacles
- Trusting – placing faith and trust in others
- Tolerant – respecting differences even when there is disagreement
- Supportive – giving encouragement and helping others be the best they can be
Perks and Benefits
Employee wellbeing is extremely important to us. Our wellbeing-related benefits include:
- Annual wellbeing days
- Wellbeing allowance
- Financial and mental wellbeing initiatives
We recognise the importance of time away from work and encourage our teams to use their full annual leave entitlement each year. Employees can expect:
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Company-wide holiday days
- Birthday Leave
We care about our employees’ health and offer a suite of benefits to ensure you have access to the best care:
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Eye care allowance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
We work hard but also like to celebrate our successes and get together as a team. We offer:
- Social events
- Special thanks and recognition (STAR) awards
- Perks at work
- Volunteering day