Join us in informing, connecting and empowering our clients.
People are at the heart of LBR. Our clients value our products and services because of the strengths and collaborations of our colleagues. If you’re keen to learn, grow, and bring new ideas to the table, we’d love to talk to you about any potential job opportunities here at LBR. We thrive on bringing people together across our global offices to share ideas and celebrate each others success.
We are proud of our LBR team and our products that the market loves. We welcome new ideas, diversity of thought and new colleagues!
Your Career Development
As a global company with a wide range of products and brands, there are plenty of opportunities to further your career at LBR, and achieve your career goals. Whether that’s through a management route or developing as a specialist in your area. If you are a manager though, we offer dedicated training and development to set you up for success in your very first manager role through to supporting more experienced managers to lead high performing and inclusive teams.
We encourage all those who work with us to take an hour out each week to focus on their personal and professional development so they can Learn new skills, Build on their business knowledge and Reach their potential.
Whatever your career path is, we are proud to offer:
- A clear career framework where you can identify your next step and how to get there
- Access to our online e-learning platform with a wide variety of courses
- Monthly lunch and learns to help you gain an insight into the wider business
- A mentoring scheme giving you the opportunity to connect and learn from our senior leaders
- A STAR awards recognition scheme
- Divisional rewards and incentives
Diversity & Inclusion
Our culture is one of the best things about working at LBR, and we are committed to making our organisation an inclusive, respectful & engaging place to work. Our culture is shaped by our core values that promote equality, innovation & respect in everything we do.
To achieve this mission, our commitments are to:
- Attract diverse talent to our business, targeting underrepresented groups in areas where we recognise we have a lack of diversity.
- Ensure our assessment processes are free from bias and we hire people based on merit.
- Maintain our inclusive and collaborative culture where people feel comfortable to be their authentic self and everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their full potential.
We will continue to roll out regular Manager Training focussed on:
Inclusion at Work
Build our library of resources for both employees and managers.
Promote & Celebrate:
Quarterly updates at each of our divisional All Hands by our D&I Steering Committee on activity, progress and any upcoming events.
Champion & celebrate our career progression and development opportunities using our robust internal framework.
Share monthly EAN newsletters & events.
Embed our inclusive hiring practices including having diverse interview shortlists & panels and using interview scorecards to ensure a fair interview process for all.
Regular D&I data and survey results shared to the business to ensure we’re making progress against our goals and identify any areas which may require further focus.
Continue to regularly review and build out our people policies to reflect our inclusive working environment.